Monday, May 26, 2008

And the magic number is... 35!



So I counted my dreads today. Well, actually, my awesome girlfriend did. I've tried counting my dreads myself before and it tends to get a little confusing trying to count the ones in the back by feel. So I got some outside help. And the number of dreads I have (if you didn't see it from the title) is 35. So that means 35 people will have the opportunity to adopt their very own! So exciting.

Notes on the pictures:
My girl took these while I was lying on the top bunk of a bed, sticking my head off the end. So the one with the hair straight up? The photo's upside-down. If I could actually stand my head up that hight, I'd be like 8 feet tall. Pretty cool. The other one is an "art shot" where I just shook my head really fast. I thought it was cool at least :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's awesome Brian! :)